Before you read another word, I want you to stop and take a breath.
There is too much anxiety in our lives, right? Stressing about bills, children, things to do, places to go, all complies until it just makes you miserable!
The past year was just insane obviously, but late last year I discovered the power of mindfulness and positive thinking! It's made a real difference in those moments when I feel overwhelmed by the enormity of a task. Now I want to share with you my exclusive way to use mindfulness and beat stress!
1) Relaxation Breathing
Here's a technique that will save your life in those moments when panic fills your senses. If you're feeling crazed, stop and do these few actions:
1) Close your eyes and take a long, deep breath through your nose. Make sure that it fills both your upper and lower lungs.
2) At the top of your breath, hold it and count to three. At three, release your breath.
3) As you exhale, relax as much of your muscles as you can, releasing your breath through parsed lips.
2) Fill the Air with Essential Oils
No relaxation is complete without dropping a few essential oils into a diffuser. They promote calming and healing feelings that make the mind a soothing place to occupy. I have plenty of them if you'd like to test it out!
3) Listen to a Session on the Calm App
I don't do relaxation breathing amidst my essential oils without this. This has been my most-used app of 2021, bar none. There's a whole lot of meditation courses for anxiety and managing emotions, broken up into smaller 5, 10, 20, and 30 minute chunks.
I put on a quick 10-minute session every morning as I wake up, and calm down with another soothing 20-minute session at the end of the night. 30 minutes of mindfulness might sound hard to achieve, but isn't it important to take time for what matters?
Helping you relax, getting back to nature and natural living.